Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wake Up Jane- Update

The CD is coming- but there has been some delay.
A couple months ago I lost my voice in injury of the vocal cords. We had to turn down some big gigs. We also had to take a break from the studio. We were about halfway through recording our debut album, Wake Up Jane- The 9th of June, when I lost my ability to speak/sing.
Since then I've had speech therapy, to re-learn how to talk, and will be moving on now to singing therapy, shaping and stretching my vocal cords to sing again. We'll start recording our album again in the Spring. We'll also start back up on our gigs at various churches, youth groups, parties, festivals and contests.

Meanwhile, we encourage you to consider buying a Wake Up Jane T-shirt (for more information on the shirts, email me: ashleyGodsgirl@gmail.com). You can also give us your name and we'll put you down on the list for CD purchase if you wish.

Right now, we're selling merchandise, writing new music, learning from each other and spending time together.
Keep us in your prayers, we really do appreciate it.

Wishing you a sunny day,

Ashley
Representing WUJ, for those who don't want to be just another statistic.

1 comment:

Beneath His Wings said...

I'm so proud of you! You have had a long road and still do, but you have been cvery brave through it all! I love you!